BeautyNext group is currently hiring part time Classroom Educators to Join Our growing Team.
BeautyNext Group is a dominant leader and provider of high performance active medical skin care. Our suite of products are available exclusively to the Spa and Dermatology sector coast to coast across Canada.
BeautyNext Group is seeking to hire certified estheticians to join our education team across the country. As a part time trainer, you will be tasked with facilitating education classes in your city or surrounding areas. A typical class consists of 8-15 participants and includes text book education in addition to hands on learning.
The right educator: Is a certified medical esthetician with a minimum of 5 years of in clinic experience.
- A self-regarded ‘guru’
- Passionate about the industry and eager to educate others
- Open to learning new ideas
- Able to work independently and in group dynamics
- Confident and able to speak in front of a classroom of your peers
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate proper technique and hands on skills
- Prior experience in classroom education a bonus.
- Part Time Classroom Educator in Vancouver or Surrounding Area.
- Part Time Classroom Educator in Ottawa or Surrounding Area
- Part Time Classroom Educator in Toronto or Surrounding Area.
Compensation: Flat daily rate
Time commitment: our courses run throughout the year and vary based on demand. You will be given a schedule every quarter in order to provide advance notice.
BeautyNext Group will provide in house training
More Information about BeautyNext Group can be found at www.Beautynext.com
Please send resumes to Careers@beautynext.com
Please note: Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, only eligible applicants will be contacted.